Wednesday 6 April 2011

To My Sweetheart Mother…!!!

She is so sweet,
Like a nectar,
She is so simple,
Like our redemeer..!

A second Mother
Gifted to me by God;
First is Mary other is my Mother..!!

I hurt her always
Still she be so strong..!!
I give her pain
She smiles and forgives all…!!

She holds me in her arms
She comforts me when I am down
She is the one whom I can rely on
When I am in deep dismay and facing many storms..!!

She is the one who always makes me smile
Whose arms gives me a feeling of paradise…!!
Whose teaching I am following..
And her love for us cannot be justified..!!

I love you mumma
I will love you always…!!
Please forgive me if I am wrong;
And take me abreast…!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...