Tuesday 12 April 2011

The wanderind mind…


What has happened to me ?? I was never like this before!! Never ever had my mind gone to such an extend to think and suspect !! But why is it now ?? Why ??

Am I creating pain for myself in my heart ?? Or it is something really fishy ?? Or is it that I am kept in dark and things are hidden from me ??? Why so many questions with no answers ?? Why am I becoming insane ?? I was never like this before !! When will I be free with the agony of this wandering mind ??? When will situations be normal and I will be free from this illusory  prejudice of my fake fate…???????

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...