Wednesday 15 June 2011

Fear of loosing.


Want to do something in life !! Guess this is what every mind thinks! Okay, to be realistic not everyone but most of us. Yesterday was our billrun day and today I came in half day to the office as had a compansate half day leave.

But surprisingly; I woke up around the same time as everyday. Later, I realised that I have an off and so tried taking a small nap for some more while.
When I got ready with my tiffin in the bag and shoes on, left home around 9:30 in  the morning.

While I was travelling, had a thought in mind. I don’t know how to share that; but confusion came over me. Really really confused. But am sure that I will do it, irrespective of the fear in my concious still I will do I, infact now I will do it. You know what ?As soon as I  think about it, I feel butterflies in my stomach.!!!!!!

Alright, let me do that thing and write further how did I feel..!!!
  

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...