Saturday 23 July 2011

Finally on my toes to go………….


After such a long contemplation over my thoughts again and again I couldn’t come up with anything that I can speak about; for instance thought to speak about my life but then thought it would be weird to discuss personal in the forum. Later thought to speak about my boyfriend (would be husband), then again something inside ME; stopped me in doing it so because again thought that after such a long misery now my love life is getting stabilized and it would be really bad on my part  to risk it again.

Yesterday we had our Monthly Team meeting in the office, and this time it was different ;where I belong to Maven’s group; okay the meaning of this word is quiet interesting would like to share about it. My colleague Anshuman searched this word. The meaning of this word is ‘’ One who understands everyone, based on an accumulation of knowledge, and is master in ones knowledge’’.

Okay our team had the activity of arranging the POT LUNCH which went out to be SUPERB!!
Later I took suggestion from my other colleague Muddy who told me about this below incident. I modified it and finally will speak this today…….hope to get my 5 out of 5 marks today……….Lets see……….
Although somebody else’s memorable moment but yet TODAY WILL BE MEMORABLE MOMENT FOR ME….where I will be speaking someone else’s memorable moment…………………..
Read the below………………………………


Memorable Moment
I would like to speak of an incident which occurred when I was in STD 8th, when I along with 2 of my friends had been to Panchgani to spend summer vacation. 
In the mid of the dried meadows of grass there is a hill and we planned to go there to enjoy a bonfire.  We took our bicycles and started our journey to the hill top. When we landed there; we gathered some lofts of woods and finally were ready to lit the fire.  We were all in glorious mood of life!!
It was a breezy evening; and breeze was blowing as if this will lift us up in the sky and throw us on the ground onto our noses. But as we were in the early teenage with warm blood we ignored the signals of nature.
 While lighting the fire, accidently the match stick flew with the wild breeze that was surrounding us and had wrapped us in it; and it flew down the mountain on the dried grass that was spread and lit a small fire there.  Fright filled our tummies and without wasting any time we took our bicycle’s and drew down the stiff narrow valley in couple of seconds.
Later when we dared to turn around and see; we 3 of us were zapped to see the picturesque; it was horrifying  and bizarre as it looked like burning furnace and fire had spread like a wild horse covering the mountain in his arms….!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...