Wednesday 20 July 2011

On a rainy day


On a rainy day
With lots to say
Want to be loud and clear
For the one who is not near.

This twinkling stars
Are way afar
Still close to sight
And gives delight

My love my life
When can I see?
Your sweet cute face
Which I can gaze!

Your gestures I miss
Feel like to kiss

But you can’t hear
As you are near…………..but not so near!!!

Deep in my heart
I am very sad
Although strong
But it feels like a throne

I can sense no joy
Without you I am incomplete
Without you my love
My heart just bleeds!

Please come back soon
I want to be with you one
Missing you a lot
This is straight from my heart….!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow !! What is the matter dear friend..?? Is he not around. ?

Take care
Riya

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...