Saturday 23 July 2011

Indeed a MEMORABLE DAY TODAY!!!


It was something exceptional today.  First of all I rose up late say around 09:30 hour; inspite of this did not have a proper sleep. Why? Because now a day’s my mind is not stable and does a lot of wandering.  Although I don’t have anything concert to think or worry about in these recent time but still.

Later I came online to surf, the only reason for doing this was to put my mind in place so that can do something fruitful or may be have a good start for the day.  Then I thought of dressing up to go to the college, do you know something?? As everyone who knows me; knows it well that; nothing has/ have happened smoothly in my life. I dressed up about an hour before thinking that my college would be at 15:45 hrs; but my mother as she observes me every Saturday the time that  I leave the house made me realize that I and doing something different this day. For some time my mind just stopped working. Was confused!! So I phoned up my friend asking for the lecture’s timing and understood that the college will be at 14:45 hours.

Looking at time; I relaxed my mind that was in a hurry to leave for college; but as I was ready an hour before, in these leisure juncture I went through all my certificates that I had won during my academic’s and also through all my mark-sheets.

I felt touched and spent almost half an hour going through all these and saw how my graph went all through my school and college life. I felt as if the roof has fallen down and also my feet lost the ground!!
I couldn’t believe my eyes that I had scored 92% and had stood 1st in the class at some point in time and now where do I stand?? What am I doing?? Am I justifying my studies now?? And the only answer that I received from my conscious is a ‘clear NO’.

I feel that I should stand up for myself and do something concert in these remaining 2yrs of my Master’s degree; but then how should I go about it? Have no clear roads but yes the determination is very strong and hoping for the best!

Later when I received my friend’s phone call; I left my house at 16:00hrs thinking that I will be able to make up for the college around 16:45th hr as the distance to travel from my house to college is about half hour.
When I went to the auto stand; I couldn’t find even a single auto driver ready to drop me at the railway station; it was bizarre!! On the top of it; it started raining like cats and dogs..!! The breeze was at its swing and was blowing my hair from left to right and vice-versa. My umbrella that I was holding was shaking because of the breeze; it was the loveliest and also the most horrible juncture of my life where I could enjoy my lovely rainfall but also was late for college. Somehow managed to get an auto for station and then got stucked in the huge traffic. Well, finally reached station in about half an hour and it was already 17:00 hrs. Luckily got the train on time and later journey was pleasant.

The other surprising thing was that although it was raining heavily in Vasai there wasn’t even a drop at Mira road where my college is located.

Had to speak about a MEMORABLE MOMENT as mentioned in my earlier post; I had prepared somebody else’s memorable moment’s script. Somehow my conscious was against me; as I knew that I would be lying to my own conscious if I say that; and later at last minute changed my mind and spoke about the incident which has occurred on 11th June 2000 at about  19:15 hrs. It was the day when I lost my father and I was the first person to witness that dark day of our family’s life……….!!!
On returning from college when I landed again in Vasai; could see that the situation is worse than the evening before. And so decided to walk down the street; had a good walk of half an hour.

While walking I had a pedestrian who was just few steps ahead of me. As you must aware that we do not have a pavement in Vasai East to walk down the street and so we take the safest mode of transport the auto rickshaw. And today unfortunately this very option was missing. After walking a distance; we found a man who was in his rabbit like white car as if waiting for us (both pedestrian) on the road to give us a lift till home.  I felt suspicious and did not get into the car; and you wouldn’t image though this man who was walking ahead of me got into the car; this white car didn’t pass through me…………………..ohh ghost!! Does this mean that the car driver was a kidnapper?? OR does it mean that he lead the person to the wrong route?? I had no gusts to turn around and check as the road ahead was lonely, scary and difficult for a lady to walk alone. I still walked down the street with full volume on my cell phone’s radio. And finally managed to reach home safely…..

This is the story from 9:30 hrs to 22:00 hrs today……………!!!

Uffffffffffffffff………………..!!!!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Unsaid, Undone still all Finished !!

My thoughts are my foes. My fear is mounting and enveloping me all. I cannot lose him either. But have wraith at every stall.   I always com...